Kingdom Hearts Chain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chain

A kingdom hearts rpg Forum . Create Your own character and fight against the heartless and nobodys. Or become one of them and get the lower Nobodys and heartless to Attack The keyblade wielders .

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Target Practice.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soen

Soen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Target Practice. Left_bar_bleue100/100Target Practice. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Target Practice.   Target Practice. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:58 am

Soen makes his way to his usual training ground. There lies a circle of trees, and bulls eyes on the interior side of them. In the middle of this circular training field is one big bulls eye on the floor. Soen stands in the middle of them. Then he draws his weapon. The time limit will be his first arrow. His goal is to catch it in his Arrow reserve pouch.

Lets get started.

He shoots an arrow up with all his force. Then, he aims his next arrow at a tree 2:00 from him. He hits it perfectly. With a swift dash he is standing on top of the arrow he just shot. He jumps off of it and into the air, directly over the bulls eye on the ground. It seems as if he is floating in mid air. Soen then takes out 5 arrows, and in a flash, he shoots all of his targets at once. He faintly dashes down into the center of the bulls eye, and puts away his weapon. The arrow he shot in the beginning came down with force. unfortunately, it came down 2 cm away from his pouch. He still managed to hit the tip of the bulls eye that was on the ground. Soen seems disappointed, and takes a rest in the middle of the bulls eye.

This place. It sickens me. The peoples emotions. They are all so trivial. I don't belong here with such feeble and misunderstanding minds. I want to find out where I'm really from.

Last edited by Soen on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Target Practice. Left_bar_bleue150/150Target Practice. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Spells:

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:11 am

A Dark Portal Opened Behind the Tree's . Joord Came Out of it. He Then Sneeked towards Soen and Hidded somewhere so that he could keep an Eye on him . He wondered what he was up to. and Why he Kept Staying on destiny islands.

As Soen Finished his Training He looked a bit Dissapointed . he wondered why . It was just a training right ? If he wanted he could start a fight with everybody.
Joord then decided to come out of his hide spot and walked towards Soen.

Well , You did A Nice Job With those Targets.

He smiled while he said that.
Back to top Go down
https://khchain.rpg-board.net
Soen

Soen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Target Practice. Left_bar_bleue100/100Target Practice. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:22 am

Soen stands up. He seems surprised to see Joord again.

Thank you, but i have a strange feeling that you could have done better.

Soen lays back with his hands behind his head. He starts to feel a bit more comfortable with Joord and isn't too tense. His voice deepens a bit.

So, Tell me. Where are you from?
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Target Practice. Left_bar_bleue150/150Target Practice. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Spells:

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:34 am

Joord Laughed And Then Took A Serious Face. He Looked at the Arrows that were all in the Bull Eye Except For one. But that didn't really bothered him.

Well I ain't so good with a bow. But I'm good at close combat and and At Throwing My Keyblades.

The Then Summoned His Keyblade Rampage And Threw it At One Of the Trees . The Keyblade Spinned around Like a Wheel. It Was Threw With Speed and Power So It Was a Nice sight To Look at . And At the Moment It had hit the tree It was Split in half and Flew True the tree. The Tree Also Wasn't So big . it was rather a Thin Tree But was hard to hit. On the Moment It Had Hit the Ground Joord Summoned it back In his hand.
Then Joord Replied on What Soen Asked .

Umm well ,,,, i forgot .

He then Scrached his head.
Back to top Go down
Soen

Soen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:49 am

Hmm. Keyblade. It seems to be a powerful weapon. I wonder.

Soen closes his eyes.

You don't know where your from? Doesn't it bother you?
Back to top Go down
Victor
Keyblade Wielder
Victor

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:06 am

A dark colored portal appeared near Joord and there stepped out Victor, he came out with drinking water out of a bottle with his eyes closed with his mask removed. It was a nice face Victor had, once he had finished with his bottle of water he threw it unto the ground and wiped his mouth as it was wet.

Man, Joord... What're we doing on this Island. Don't leave me behind, I had to search a couple of places before I found you, next time tell me where your going.
Back to top Go down
Soen

Soen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:21 am

Soen opens his eyes and looks at the character that emerged from the dark portal.

You guys seem to be pooping in and out all the time. Tell me, who are you?
Back to top Go down
Victor
Keyblade Wielder
Victor

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:29 am

Victor slightly looked at the other person that he doesn't recognize, he appeared to have a bow for a weapon, it doesn't really look that much so he really wasn't interested into the person. He then looked at Joord and saw that he had a weapon very similiar to that of its own.
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:48 am

He Is Victor , A Weapon Hunter , And It Doesn't seem he is very interested in your bow . A well Its How you use the weapon now what it does or how special it is.

He looked around at both soen and victor . and then sighed.

Anyways . Sorry that i forgot to tell you about where i went . But i forgot that you are traveling with me sometimes .

He Laughed and Looked up to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Soen

Soen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:03 am

Weapon collector? How vain.

Soen continues to look at the sky. Wondering. Who are these people? What are they keeping from you? So many questions. So little time. If he is destined to learn of these things, he will be told. Soen's interest is finding out where he belongs. He wants a place to protect. A sense of being.

Hmph, I have no use. I might as well be killed on the spot. I have no place to return to.
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:12 am

Weeeelllll If You want to You can Come with us . I Already got one To Drag Along So An other one won't hurt .

He Looked at Soen. and sat down. He didn't know why he asked him to come along but it Seemed Soen didn't want to be here anymore . Then Atleast he wanted to die . Well If He wants to die let him die In a Fight for something . And Seeing He was light The Only way he could travel was with a gummi ship or With someone's dark portal .
Back to top Go down
Soen

Soen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:31 am

Something I've figured out on my own is that nothing is free. Whats the catch?

Soen looks at the trees, and down at the one arrow that missed. He picks up the arrow and twirls it between his index and middle fingers. He looks at Joord with a blank look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Keyblade Wielder
Victor

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:31 am

Victor sighed, another person to travel with he didn't like this all that much but he guessed he couldn't do anything about it. Then he thought abut what Soen said, "Weapon Collector? How vain." Victor didn't like him all that much, he took out his keyblade that was strapped around his back and looked at Soen, if he wanted to die he would have no problem with it, if he joined... well he guessed he could live with it.
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:39 am

Well There is No catch Really Only You Will need to help me out with stuff sometimes . And Need to keep Victor Away From People so that he doesn't steal everybody there weapons.

He then looked at Victor who Let his own Keyblade appear . It Seemed he had the intention To Kill Soen If He didn't Join . Seeing He had rather die At this spot . It wasn't that hard to figure out .

But anyways Soen its Your choice . Stay here and have a boring Life with A bow . or See other worlds and Have fun .

He Smiled again And waited for His awnser. if He would have said No he would have to Stop Victor from killing him i guess.
Back to top Go down
Soen

Soen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:50 am

I guess its settled. I'll be going with you.

Soen figures working for these two wouldn't be too much of a problem, In exchange for seeing the outside world. Maybe he could finally answer some of the many question he had.

Soen cracks some what of a small smile towards Joord. Then turns his attention towards Victor.

Looks like were on the same side here.

He walks over to Victor and gives him some what of a wondrous look.

Too much hostility between us might cause a problem.

Soen reaches his hand out for a hand shake.

Lets try starting off on the other foot. I'm Soen. Nice to meed you.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Keyblade Wielder
Victor

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:01 am

Victor looked away slightly his eyes closed and he put his keyblade back behind him and moved his hand towards Soen's hand for a hand shake as well, they might as well get along with one another. Besides it'll might be fun, wonder if he'll see his ability. If so how'll he react?
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:02 am

Well Then Next Stop , uhhhhh I Dunno Yet.

Joord Opened a Portal And Dissappeared inside of It And so did the portal.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Keyblade Wielder
Victor

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:07 am

A dark colored Portal appeared near Victor, he took another bottle of water in a puch of his and opened the cap and drank from it, he moved towards the portal while chugging it down, he turned himself to face Soen and placed his hand in direction of Soen and slightly moved it as if to say to come along, he then jumped backwards disappearing into the darkness of the portal.
Back to top Go down
Soen

Soen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:14 am

Soen quickly picks up his arrows from his training and looks into the portal. Hes a bit hesitant. Then he remembers that dreaded dream. And walks into the portal.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Keyblade Wielder
Victor

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:21 am

The portal then closed itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Empty

Back to top Go down

Target Practice.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Chain :: Main Worlds :: Destiny Islands-
Jump to: