Kingdom Hearts Chain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chain

A kingdom hearts rpg Forum . Create Your own character and fight against the heartless and nobodys. Or become one of them and get the lower Nobodys and heartless to Attack The keyblade wielders .

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new world

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous_Shade

Anonymous_Shade

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A new world Left_bar_bleue100/100A new world Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

A new world Empty
PostSubject: A new world   A new world EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:34 pm

A dark portal opens and I step through. My stomach growls at me, I haven't eaten for some time now. . . I see something that looks edible, but decide it better not to eat it. I wander through the forest, curiosity is one of my weaknesses. I hear something, A voice. . .

"You look like a man who's looking for something special."

"yes, I'm trying to find my way home."

"you won't find your way. . . because all ways are the queen's ways"

"She sounds like a pompous old tyrant."

The Cheshire cat smiles, giving no other word, and disappears into thin air. Reappearing in a tree nearby, his grin and eyes, are only exposed. . . Interesting ability. . . I continue exploring the path. I am greeted by ten shadows.

three attack from the front, I counterattack smacking all three at one time. Two more come up from behind, I sense them and strike. One dodged my fist I strike with the other. Now four of them surround me, one jumps at me I grab it by the antennae using it as a weapon. I smack the other four with it, And squeeze it's puny little neck. I sense more coming. . .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous_Shade

Anonymous_Shade

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A new world Left_bar_bleue100/100A new world Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:48 am

I decide to get out of there I sensed a great amount of darkness, I decide it is better for my health to leave while I can. I open a dark portal to leave, and step through
Back to top Go down

A new world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Chain :: Fighting Areas :: Wonderland-
Jump to: