Kingdom Hearts Chain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chain

A kingdom hearts rpg Forum . Create Your own character and fight against the heartless and nobodys. Or become one of them and get the lower Nobodys and heartless to Attack The keyblade wielders .

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first )

Go down 
4 posters

What do you think of the Hp System
Good
What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Vote_lcap50%What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Bad
What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Vote_lcap0%What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It sucks Like hell
What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Vote_lcap0%What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I rather just rp without hp.
What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Vote_lcap25%What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
i know something better
What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Vote_lcap25%What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Left_bar_bleue150/150What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Spells:

What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Empty
PostSubject: What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first )   What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:17 am

Tell me what you think about it.
Back to top Go down
https://khchain.rpg-board.net
Nexero Tryferu
Admin
Nexero Tryferu

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Left_bar_bleue100/100What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first )   What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:05 am

I think together we can modify the system to something which will reflect the hierarchy of posters. While this shouldnt be a major influence in the outcome of RP battles, it must play an important role.

Atm I am satisfied with the system though if the site grows in popularity to an extreme extent then changes will be required.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Nexero?ref=profile
Hisagi Shinro
The Dark Number 1/ Keyblade Wielder
Hisagi Shinro

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Left_bar_bleue100/100What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first )   What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:38 am

I believe at the moment that system is very good but i think its fair on all the role players on the site in the end its not about rank but it is about the way yo role play, but just a question how will we decide on how much damage an attack does to an oppenent E.G: a normal sword slash would that count as something as 5hp gone?
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Left_bar_bleue150/150What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first )   What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:43 am

In the Rule About the Hitpoints i had Said that A Normal Attack Does 10 Damage . I Want to Make a better system for it . But i don't yet know how . the damage of the spells are also Put In the HEartpoint system .
Back to top Go down
Zeth
The Dark Number 2/admin
Zeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Left_bar_bleue500/500What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first )   What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:16 am

why not make it into stats that you can put into your signature

Str- rank 1(10)
MAtk-rank 1 (5)
Def-rank 1 (5)
Hp-rank 2 (100)

And make it so that you have to train to go up ranks. 100wordsd(rank 1) 200 words rank 2 .... ect?

also for magic, we should list all the basic spells and put there damage and then when you rank up, instead of doing +damage you plus a percentage.

Last edited by Zeth on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first )   What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:18 am

HEy wait . That could work 0.0 But i hate the fact that other people would be lower then others . And That is kinda suckie
Back to top Go down
Hisagi Shinro
The Dark Number 1/ Keyblade Wielder
Hisagi Shinro

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first )   What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:50 pm

Good point joord this site isnt like others run by (Rank beats rank) Anybody can beat anybody everythings determind by a persons level to roleplay against the other.
Zeths idea is good but it isnt suited for this forum it would just ruin the balence of strength.
(And seth we all know you would find some way of going power crazy lol!)
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first )   What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Yeaah but i added the stat system . Its gona take a very long time till it will end up that people would over power everyone . when The Site would become very active there might be some peopl who get there . but then i'm gona lower the power again so that its still at same level . ( If you read the stats system . a Rank 20 attacker can Hit a rank 1 Hp in one blow to hell)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first )   What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first ) Empty

Back to top Go down

What Do you think Of the Hp System ( Fight first )
Page 1 of 1