Kingdom Hearts Chain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chain

A kingdom hearts rpg Forum . Create Your own character and fight against the heartless and nobodys. Or become one of them and get the lower Nobodys and heartless to Attack The keyblade wielders .

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nobody Hunt

Go down 
+3
Anxidon
Axet Rondel
Joord
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Nobody Hunt Left_bar_bleue150/150Nobody Hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Spells:

Nobody Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Nobody Hunt   Nobody Hunt EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:33 pm

A Dark Portal Opened in the middle of the castle in The world That Never was. Out of that Portal Joord came walking . The Room had A View over the whole world . He walked towards the window. He Looked out of the window . This Whole world Looked So Dead . Like There was No Feeling down there . He sighed. He turned around as two beserkers appeared out of no where.

Joord scratched his head and looked at the two beserkers. I Wish i knew How these two felt . not like they would feel anything. The Only thing they want is a heart. And still they do people harm. Joord Looked at his hand . then The Beserkers Started to attack . Joord Pushed his hand Forward Blowing them Into the wall with a wind attack . The wall Fell appart ontop of the beserkers

To bad they had to die so fast
Back to top Go down
https://khchain.rpg-board.net
Axet Rondel
Organization XIII Number II/ Admin
Axet Rondel

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Nobody Hunt Left_bar_bleue100/100Nobody Hunt Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

Nobody Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody Hunt   Nobody Hunt EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Axet was walking through the hall of the castle in The World That Never Was when he started to hear a voice, though it wasn't a voice of someone similar. He started to get closer to the wall, he couldn't fully hear what he was but once he got closer Axet heard one thing. "Not like they would feel anything" This made Axet curious, not because he was angered by the remark that was true, but he now knew that this man was not a nobody. He leaned his ear against the wall and as soon as the bottom of his ear touched, the wall next to him collapsed. Surprised by this, Axet inched his way over to the whole in the wall and poked his head out to see who was there.

Axet moved his whole body through the whole in the wall as he lifted up the hood on his cloak so the man couldn't see who he was. He walked up to the man with red hair, but kept his distance of around three feet. "What are you doing here? Better yet, who are you?" As soon as Axet was done talking he sighed and his teeth started to chatter, his breath being visible as if the room was cold enough to do that to someone.
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Nobody Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody Hunt   Nobody Hunt EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:44 pm

Joord looked at the man who came out of the destroyed wall . Well Why I'm here i don't know . But i can tell you my name . but i don't really feel like it . Joord Looked at the body of the hooded man . It Seemed he had it quite cold. his breath was visible. Do You have it cold ? Joord asked as he called forth one of his keyblades.

Joord looked around . There was nothing around him to use.. Maybe if you cold i could warm you up a bit with a fight . Joords hands started to glow in flames . On that moment Joord Pushed his hand at the hooded man . A Fire Ball was fired . After firing the fire ball,Joord charged At The man .

OOC: Omg my posts are so short
Back to top Go down
Anxidon
Organization XIII Number I/ Admin
Anxidon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Nobody Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody Hunt   Nobody Hunt EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:46 pm

Anxidon at that moment, had been Where Nothing Gathers, sitting on his throne when Axet had left to wander the halls. Anxidon decided to stay and relax. It wasn't until he heard Axet talking to an unfamiliar voice that he got curious. Who might that be? Anxidon's throne lowered, and he hopped off of it, and exited the white room. He followed the sound of Axet's voice, when he stumbled upon the two.

Calm down, Axet, don't scare off the prey. Anxidon slowly walked up to the man, and stood close enough to make many uncomfortable. You're causing some trouble here. I don't need you around here stirring up fights. You just earned yourself an impalement.

Anzidon brandished his spear, to intimidate the man.
Back to top Go down
Axet Rondel
Axet Rondel

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Nobody Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody Hunt   Nobody Hunt EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:09 pm

The ball of fire was heading right for him, he quickly summoned his weapons, on each hand skulls appeared and coming out of the skulls were blades in the shape of a spiders fangs, each getting smaller as they went in. Axet pointed the skull on his right hand at the man with red hair and a wall of water came up, stomping the fire from getting to him. He then sighed, his breath more visible than before as if it was getting colder. "What do you mean, it is always cold...... why? Why is it always so cold?" Axet took his ready stance and was about to charge off at the man coming towards him but was stopped by the voice of Anxidon.

Axet turned around and ran over to Anxidon, getting out of the way of the man charging at him. He then turned back around as he grabbed the dog tag rapped around his neck, he held it tight as if he was frustrated. Axet was, if there were anymore visitors people showing up then Axet would have had to get rid of one. He sighed, letting go of the dog tag and rapping his arms around himself shivering.
Back to top Go down
jimfire90

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Nobody Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody Hunt   Nobody Hunt EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:10 pm

A dark portal opened up a three levels above were the warriors were at. Out stepped a man with silver gray hair on to a lege of the floor. He on looked as the three readied to fight. From what he could tell it was two on one. The man, named Alex, could easily jump down and help the one that wasn't a nobody, but why should he. As he looked on a heartless called a shadow snecked up behind him and lanched an attack at him. Alex unsheathed his sword and spined and struck down the heartless. He didn't look down at the three, hopeing that none of then had heard the sounds of battle for an instent. He didn't want to get involved with much, but if one jumped up here looking for a fight, then they will get it.
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Nobody Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody Hunt   Nobody Hunt EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:40 am

Joord stopped charging at the hooded man. as The other man came in. He wondered why two people where even in this castle . that castle that was infected with nobodys. Joord looked at the two men. Joord pushed his hand to his side as his other keyblade appeared.Well Are you two planning on telling me why you are here in this castle ?
He pointed both keyblades at the two men .

Joord Was Standing there pointing at the two men . as it worried him cause he couldn't feel them . Like there was nothing there . He had this same feeling when He's fighting nobodys . he Wondered. Maybe The oganization is back . Or maybe Something stronger . Joord didn't know anything yet . but he would soon have to find out.

Joord, He wondered if He could Get those hats of there head .
Back to top Go down
Axet Rondel
Axet Rondel

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Nobody Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody Hunt   Nobody Hunt EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:34 am

Axet looked at the man with red hair, he smiled at the question that was asked. He unrapped his right arm but kept his left and pointed his pointer finger at himself. "Well, so your telling me you don't know,... we're here 'cause th-" Axet's eyes opened wide as he heard the sound of something coming from three stories up. He sighed turning his view to Anxidon, his voice seemed more tense, most likely because the crowd was getting bigger. "Can you tell him.... I'm getting a head ache." Axet left the room heading up the room where the new person was.

Axet walked into the room with the new intruder as four dancers appeared behind him. He looked at the man with silver hear and quickly looked away as he rapped his arms around himself and started to shiver, his teeth chattering and his breathe being visible, it was getting to cold for him. "Do you mind leaving,...... its getting a little too cold." This whole time Alet's eyes had been wide open, but he just realized something, his eyes going back to normal. Axet unwrapped his right arm swinging it back as the dancers disappeared, he quickly rewrapped his arm around himself. "Do you know why it's so cold?" Axet almost sounded desperate to know.
Back to top Go down
jimfire90

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Nobody Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody Hunt   Nobody Hunt EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:29 pm

Alex looked at the hooded man when he said what he said. The first thing that came to his mind was dang. He had hoped not to get involved, but oh well. The question was weard to him, as he didnt' think it was cold. "No. I don't, and I realy don't care." Alex didn't raise his sword for battle, but he didn't lower his guard ether. "What do you want. Just so you know I hate hooded men." This made him think a little about how he got his dark powers, but this wasn't the time for a trip down memory line.
Back to top Go down
Axet Rondel
Axet Rondel

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Nobody Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody Hunt   Nobody Hunt EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Axet looked down then away from the man in front of him, he seemed sad that the man couldn't answer the question he had been longing to be answered. "Oh...... so I was wrong, you cant answer my question." He turned around, a little disrespectful but he had no intentions of speaking to this man any longer. Axet started to walk away, unwrapping his arms and folding his hands together, he was about to leave the room but stopped at the door. Axet turned back around to face the man before him. "Hooded men?" He said this under his breath, making it so the man couldn't hear him.

Axet then pointed at his hood with his right pointer finger. "Oh... you mean this! I don't really like it either, but it's rules." Axet took off his hood with his right hand then put it back down, revealing his face, black hair, headphones around his ears and an expression on his face that made it seem like he didn't care much about anything. "But,.... I guess they can be broken. The names Axet,..... got it memorized?" Axet sighed as he looked at the man, his breath being visible. "Do you mind telling me your name, it would be rude if you didn't,...... dontcha' think?"
Back to top Go down
jimfire90

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Nobody Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody Hunt   Nobody Hunt EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:50 am

Alex didn't like the sound of this man's voice to much the way it sounds like not careing. It reminds him of himself form time to time. Alex also found the term "got it memorized" a little stuped and annoying. "My name is Alex," Makes a stuped face "got it memorized!" He returns his face to normal. "See how annoying that is?"
Back to top Go down
Nexero Tryferu
Admin
Nexero Tryferu

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Nobody Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody Hunt   Nobody Hunt EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:44 am

Nexero couldnt help chuckling. He knew he shouldn't as he was in hiding, yet the urge was irresistible. This Alex...he was quite the card. Or perhaps moronic fool was a better term. Attempting to combat a member of the organization was foolish as it was, but antagonizing a member was surely a sign of stupidity. Isn't it?

Nexero began to contemplate exactly which manner of destruction was best suited for this "Alex" character. He could simply steal all his worldly possessions and have them sold for what he assumed would be a minor profit. Or selling his secrets could be just as catastrophic to the man. Yet nothing did quite compare to dragging a well honed blade across the throat of those you dislike. At that thought Nexero couldn't help but mutter.

"Murder is such a delight at times..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Nexero?ref=profile
Axet Rondel
Axet Rondel

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Nobody Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody Hunt   Nobody Hunt EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Axet turned his eyes away from the view of Alex and showed a feint smirk. "I like to have my fun to,..... Alex." He then quickly whipped the smirk off his face and turned around beginning to walk away from the room. Axet opened the door as Asuma appeared so he turned back around to listened to what he had to say. He didn't change his expression as he looked back away, towards the door as a dark portal opened up. "I have no intention of murder at this point, you should have just stayed in the shadows....... I'll be leaving now." It was that he really wanted to leave, but the crowd that was drawn to this section of the castle was to large for him, he walked into the portal as it closed behind him.
Back to top Go down
jimfire90

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Nobody Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody Hunt   Nobody Hunt EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:40 pm

Alex had no intenton of staying in this lonly place. He opened his own dark portal and walked through. The darkness, as it always does, consums him and takes him were he wants to go. The dark portal closes behind him.
Back to top Go down
Hisagi Shinro
The Dark Number 1/ Keyblade Wielder
Hisagi Shinro

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

Nobody Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody Hunt   Nobody Hunt EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:54 pm

Hisagi was just sitting there nobody had noticed him sitting in the corner of the room licking a strawberry flavoured iced cream cone this was the first ever appearence of a Dark 13 member and espechially weird that its leader would appear hisagi was a surprisingly young for a Dark 13 member he wore white clothing similar to a organization members cloak but it was pure white.

Hisagi looked over to the crowd who where all arguing he wasnt bothered he thought to himself should i change them into heartless they may provide to be quite good servants, hisagi had a crown upon his head it was slipping off slightly so hisagi fixated it back into place, he looked over at them to try and figure out who the leader in all of this was, he looked towards axet and thought he had a chance but no then he looked over to joord he wasnt wearing a uniform so he didnt suspect him.

He then looked over at the final person he had to be the leader of Organization 13 Anxidon, hisagi then got up he signed as he knew he couldnt be bothered to walk around the room just to talk to another leader of a race, "So your the leader of Organization 13 pleased to meet you, im Hisagi Shinro the leader and King of the heartless The Dark Number 1." .

Hisagi was only armed with his sword and keyblade though this was enough for him hisagi wasnt really in the mood to start conflict now and this wasnt really what he would consider a battle field, hisagi then put out his hand to give Anxidon a hand shake this next move will determine The Organizations relationship with the Dark 13.
Back to top Go down
kevinash

Nobody Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody Hunt   Nobody Hunt EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:26 am

Its an action role-playing game developed by Square Enix and published by Buena Vista Games and Square Enix in 2005 for the Sony PlayStation 2 video game console. The game is a sequel to the 2002 Disney Interactive and Square collaboration, Kingdom Hearts, which combined Disney and Square elements into an action role-playing game, though it is significantly darker in tone than its predecessor. The game's popularity has resulted in a novel and manga series based upon it

Term Papers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nobody Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody Hunt   Nobody Hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

Nobody Hunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Chain :: Main Worlds :: The World That Never Was-
Jump to: