Kingdom Hearts Chain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chain

A kingdom hearts rpg Forum . Create Your own character and fight against the heartless and nobodys. Or become one of them and get the lower Nobodys and heartless to Attack The keyblade wielders .

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom heartless/nobodys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Custom heartless/nobodys Left_bar_bleue150/150Custom heartless/nobodys Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Spells:

Custom heartless/nobodys Empty
PostSubject: Custom heartless/nobodys   Custom heartless/nobodys EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:08 am

Ok Guys Tell Me what you think . Hisagi told me that he wanted to make own heartless , So what do you guys think of a custom heartless/nobody creation . Those heartless/nobodys are only there for there makers .
Back to top Go down
https://khchain.rpg-board.net
Hisagi Shinro
The Dark Number 1/ Keyblade Wielder
Hisagi Shinro

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Custom heartless/nobodys Left_bar_bleue100/100Custom heartless/nobodys Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Custom heartless/nobodys   Custom heartless/nobodys EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:58 pm

Oh also i think there should be a Cool down and a lasting time, the higher your rank the longer it will last but the longer it tkaes to cool down.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
The Dark Number 2/admin
Zeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Custom heartless/nobodys Left_bar_bleue500/500Custom heartless/nobodys Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Custom heartless/nobodys   Custom heartless/nobodys EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:04 pm

Yes I agree, I think its' a great idea. Also you might wanna throw in summons whilst your there:)
Back to top Go down
Hisagi Shinro
Hisagi Shinro

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Custom heartless/nobodys Left_bar_bleue100/100Custom heartless/nobodys Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Custom heartless/nobodys   Custom heartless/nobodys EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:20 pm

Also i would like to say could they have spechial abilities that do relate to your element chosen because some people may take this as an oppertunity to make there Custom Heatless/nobody a fire/earth/water/lightning/dark element, so they can only have a an ability that relates to your element.
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Custom heartless/nobodys Left_bar_bleue150/150Custom heartless/nobodys Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Custom heartless/nobodys   Custom heartless/nobodys EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:47 am

Mhhhh so far good sugestions . I agree With the Cool Down . I Also Agree With the ability thing . And Summons . i dunno yet . Maybe later i think . It would be okay cause humans don't get to summon heartless or nobodys .
Back to top Go down
https://khchain.rpg-board.net
Hisagi Shinro
Hisagi Shinro

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: Custom heartless/nobodys   Custom heartless/nobodys EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:27 am

but human can use summonings anyway E.g: Cloud XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom heartless/nobodys   Custom heartless/nobodys Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom heartless/nobodys
Page 1 of 1