Kingdom Hearts Chain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chain

A kingdom hearts rpg Forum . Create Your own character and fight against the heartless and nobodys. Or become one of them and get the lower Nobodys and heartless to Attack The keyblade wielders .

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisagi Shinro
The Dark Number 1/ Keyblade Wielder
Hisagi Shinro

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber Left_bar_bleue100/100The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber Empty
PostSubject: The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber   The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:32 pm

Hisagi opened a dark portal leading to the Dark XIII's Secret meeting chamber this is where they would disscuss battle plans, goings on and so on.
Hisagi clicked his fingres revealing 13 new high chairs very much resembling the organization's chairs, Hisagi jumped up onto the higest that said the number 1 above it he sat there waiting in deep thought waiting for his fellow brothers and sisters to arrive the facility was heavily guarded by heartless hisagi was armed with his sword slung across his back.

"Come fourth my brothers and sisters"

Hisagi made this room only accessible by the Dark XIII, and a select few personal body guards, Hisagi was wearing a white cloak As so would the other members, he waited for the other members paitently as he did he played with his PSP.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
The Dark Number 2/admin
Zeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber Left_bar_bleue500/500The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber   The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:57 pm

It was time for the second of the dark XIII to make her appearance in the throne room. Seth entered the chamber slamming the door behind her. She was wearing high heals and her usauly get up, with the newly made Dark XIII jacket. She crossed the room slowly to the centre and looked up to Hisagi, the ruler of all the heartless. She smirted and then a bolt of lighting came down striking her on the head. In a second flash of light after the lightning she vanished, only to reappear on her seat right next to the 1. Hers was on the same level as his, to show that they where equal regardless of him having the higher rank.

"So whats this little meeting about, Hisagi?" Seth took her pinky and flicked a eye lash out of her eye. "You know I don't like being distrubed from my work, so this best be prefe" The 2nd glared at the 1st in a slightly weird and odd way, but it kinda gave the sense that she wasn't being serouse. Which made sense considering heartless didn't get work, all they did was laze around stealing hearts.
Back to top Go down
Hisagi Shinro
Hisagi Shinro

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber Left_bar_bleue100/100The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber   The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:09 pm

Hisagi looked at her, it was the first heartless other than himself who he had actually seen who had achieved human form, though this wasnt much of a suprise at this time there would now be many more heartless aroundtaking human form.
Hisagi turned off his psp and shoved it down his left pocket, he looked at her thinking that there would have to be a lil bit of a power difference but hisagi would now think of her as his most valued soldier and advisor.

"I called you out here to tell you that we must begin to recurit more heartless to join our ranks, obviously they have to be human i dont want any of those lower ranked heartless in the high ranks.
But i trust you enough to get some of your insight into this request we do need soldiers to combat the nobodies and humans, if everything is ok do you want anything done? im not going to reveal everything untill we have atleast 4 members."
Hisagi pulled back his hood to reveal his true face and identity, he now turned to zeth to see what her opinion on all of this would be and if she had any plans of herself.

Last edited by Zeth on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Colour for me talking forgot to add it)
Back to top Go down
Zeth
The Dark Number 2/admin
Zeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber Left_bar_bleue500/500The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber   The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:13 am

"Nope, I have nothing to add. And I'll just go recruiting then cya, Hisagi" Seth runs out the room happily knowing she gunna go kill some nobodies. Seth smirks and opens the door and continues to the exit of the secret hide out.

OCC:Sorry about the bad post (I'm having a bad day)
Back to top Go down
Hisagi Shinro
Hisagi Shinro

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber   The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Hisagi thought to himself about his heartless and any new members that zeth would recuirt though zeth was a heartless killer who got a kick out of killing people, but this didnt bother hisagi he just hopped that she wouldnt kill them if they refused he felt a cold breeze rush past his face he was now alone in the chamber sitting on his throne.
He then raised his arms up to his chest and rest his head in his arms he thought to himself were they the only heartless who had taken this form hisagi felt a sense of loneliness cloud his mind he wanted to ask so many questions but most would be left unanswered but he did know some things though hisagi wouldnt get those questions answered just sitting around he would have to start looking for more like him.

"This is going to be a troublesome task, but i guess in order to gain more allies i must start something.."

Hisagi jumped down onto the floor from the highest seat in the room his hood came back up covering his face he stood there emotionless then swayed his hand to the right a bit, a dark portal opened and hisagi walked through it transporting him to another world the only equipment he took with him was his keyblade and his sword he needed no food or drinks as heartless dont eat they can but it would just be a habbit not a daily need.

Hisagi sighed as he walked through the dark portal many heartless surrounded him as they feared him to them hisagi had a strange dark aura around him that seemed to make them fear himmaybe it was the keyblade he was in possession of or just his power, hisagi was going to get the only person he trusted from twilight town it could be one of his freinds from his previous life but that was very low in chance as everyone he had loved in that life had died.
Back to top Go down
kevinash

PostSubject: Re: The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber   The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:27 am

Dark Realm is an online magazine dedicated to bringing you the best in short horror and suspense literature.

Term Papers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber   The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark XIII, Meeting Chamber
Page 1 of 1