Kingdom Hearts Chain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chain

A kingdom hearts rpg Forum . Create Your own character and fight against the heartless and nobodys. Or become one of them and get the lower Nobodys and heartless to Attack The keyblade wielders .

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Human] Kyori Soen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soen

Soen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
[Human] Kyori Soen Left_bar_bleue100/100[Human] Kyori Soen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

[Human] Kyori Soen Empty
PostSubject: [Human] Kyori Soen   [Human] Kyori Soen EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Name: Kyori, Soen

Personality: Soen is a determined character, and often hides his true emotion to avoid bad confrontations. He seems social around his friends and other people, but he is extremely focused while training. He tends to make jokes and be friendly, and has a strong sense of sarcasm. He was more of the optimistic thinker and spent most nights thinking to sleep.

Appearance: [Human] Kyori Soen 2nre9ue

History/Background: Soen was born on destiny island. He has no knowledge of his parents nor any relatives. When he was 9, he woke up from a mysterious dream, where a dark figure spoke to him. He lost his memory after the traumatizing dream. The people who reside on destiny island gave him the name Soen, Since he tends to be quiet at some times. Ever since that night, he knew he was different from the others. He had a feeling he didn't belong. Within his heart he knew he was displaced. He longed to know who he was. When he was 10, he had another mysterious dream, where the man told him he will tell him who Soen was, but for a price. Soen refused, and decided to one day he will leave destiny island, and discover who he was, his way.

Element: Nature

Spells: None.

Position: Neutral.

Realm: The Light.

Rp Sample: [This is going to be the second dream Soen went through]
On destiny island, Soen is training with is bow and arrow. He shoots an arrow at a training dummy, and the arrow is suspended in mid air before it reached it's destination. Soen observes the area, and notices the dark unknown entity. Soen walks towards him.

Soen: Who are you?
Dark Figure: That's what you have been asking yourself lately, isn't it?
Soen: How do y-
Dark Figure: I have the answers you need, but if you wish to obtain them, You must . . .
Soen: Must what?
Dark Figure: You must die. Just this once.
Soen: Why must I-
Dark Figure: Its your choice, choose to fear the darkness, or embrace it!

The words continue to repeat through his mind over and over. Then seem to be getting louder as a steady rate, faster, and faster.
Suddenly, Soen wakes up in his bed. No one around, as he hears the soothing sounds of the ocean.

Soen: I'll find out who I am. My way.

A breeze flows violently through his room, as he stands still. Staring at the sea, Wondering, where he belongs.

Special moves:
Make Your own Special moves. You can Only Have 2 Special moves at start . every 100 points you will get a New special move. Make sure your skill description looks like this.

Name: Sorrow
Description: The user uses his/her bow and arrow to physically hurt the victim.(3Post)
Cooldown: 2post

Name: Critical Aim
Description: The user uses her/her bow and arrow to shoot an arrow at the victim at double the speed of a normal arrow.
Cooldown: 2post

Last edited by Soen on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeth
The Dark Number 2/admin
Zeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
[Human] Kyori Soen Left_bar_bleue500/500[Human] Kyori Soen Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Spells:

[Human] Kyori Soen Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Human] Kyori Soen   [Human] Kyori Soen EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:05 pm

yea change the element to nature:)

and how fast is the critical aim?

Also is there anything extra that sorrow does or is it just you shooting your arrows with your bow. If so then that doesn't count as a technique, so its' just a attack that doesn't need cooldown.

(I would change it, to something like heat seeking arrows)
Back to top Go down
Zeth
The Dark Number 2/admin
Zeth

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
[Human] Kyori Soen Left_bar_bleue500/500[Human] Kyori Soen Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Spells:

[Human] Kyori Soen Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Human] Kyori Soen   [Human] Kyori Soen EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:20 pm

approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Human] Kyori Soen Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Human] Kyori Soen   [Human] Kyori Soen Empty

Back to top Go down

[Human] Kyori Soen
Page 1 of 1