Kingdom Hearts Chain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chain

A kingdom hearts rpg Forum . Create Your own character and fight against the heartless and nobodys. Or become one of them and get the lower Nobodys and heartless to Attack The keyblade wielders .

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Katana Mugen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxRikuxX

XxRikuxX

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Katana Mugen Left_bar_bleue100/100The Katana Mugen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

The Katana Mugen Empty
PostSubject: The Katana Mugen   The Katana Mugen EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:59 pm

Name: Katana Mugen

Type: Katana (sword)

Description: it has a long, yet VERY sharp blade which is made of pure silver. The part which you grip is black and blue. It is lightweight and it comes in handy a lot.

Special Ability: it glows as Foxx runs her two first fingers along the blade. As it glows she yells First Illusion, Hell's Hearts! and after that strange demonic heart-shaped creatures come out and can kill anything in their path.
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Katana Mugen Left_bar_bleue150/150The Katana Mugen Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Spells:

The Katana Mugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katana Mugen   The Katana Mugen EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:45 am

What Is the Hp of those creatures .
Back to top Go down
https://khchain.rpg-board.net
Shourisha
Organization XIII Number III

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Katana Mugen Left_bar_bleue100/100The Katana Mugen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

The Katana Mugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katana Mugen   The Katana Mugen EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:12 am

What do you mean when you wrote, can kill anything in their path? As in One Hit kill? If so... wow.... god moddish. You should also state on how long the blade is. And as Joord stated what in the 2nd post, what are the Hp of those things? If by chance that they are 1 hit killers then the HP should be low and if not that they do normal damage as everyone, they should probably have like 50 hp more then you or something otherwise it'll be hard. Fighting 3 Opponenets at once. They should all attack one aftre the other in rp to make it fair enough like
example: Me first poster, then you, then me, then one of em, then me, then the other.
Back to top Go down
Hisagi Shinro
The Dark Number 1/ Keyblade Wielder
Hisagi Shinro

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

The Katana Mugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katana Mugen   The Katana Mugen EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:07 am

Also will you have complete control over the creatures and if so how would you control them would you control them with your katana, also another thing that shourisha said the creatures can kill anyhing in there path i think that is god-modding but it would not be classes as god-moding if you either say something like this:

The demons are very slow but they have the power to kill a person in 1 hit.

But i still dont agree with the whole killing a person in 1 hit to me im ok if you use a combonation of attacks with the demons to make it a 1-hit K.O, also if it is gonna be a 1 hit KO then can you please tell us if there is a effect on you? or how long it will take to summon these demons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Katana Mugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katana Mugen   The Katana Mugen Empty

Back to top Go down

The Katana Mugen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Chain :: Creation :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: