Kingdom Hearts Chain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Chain

A kingdom hearts rpg Forum . Create Your own character and fight against the heartless and nobodys. Or become one of them and get the lower Nobodys and heartless to Attack The keyblade wielders .

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Human] Momo Spirit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulEatersGurl

SoulEatersGurl

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
[Human] Momo Spirit Left_bar_bleue100/100[Human] Momo Spirit Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

[Human] Momo Spirit Empty
PostSubject: [Human] Momo Spirit   [Human] Momo Spirit EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:03 pm

Name: Momo Spirit

Personality: Momo is an extremely determined person. She’s sweet and nice and not somebody that you want to see mad or make cry. She is also a really good friend, who will risk anything for her friends. She can be quiet, but she can also be loud, like Sora. She likes to hang out with her friends and she’s really good at singing. Her weapon is a katana with a charm that has a wing on it. . She smiles all of the time, hiding her feelings because if she would express her feelings, she would fear that others don’t get hurt, because she doesn’t know the full extent of her strength. When she isn’t smiling, she’s either thinking, worries, or extremely determined.

Appearance:

[Human] Momo Spirit Three_12

History/Background: Momo doesn't remember anything from before she was 13. She had just found herself on Destiny Islands. The only memory that she has is of her and a boy when they were young, playing on a beach. She has a locket that she’s had since she was a baby, even though she doesn’t remember that far back. She’s trying to find out more about her past, and why she forgot everything, except for that one memory of her and the boy. She does remember one thing, even though she doesn’t know how. Her family is dead.

Element: Earth/Water

Spells : She can use Firaga, Thundaga, Reflectiga(sp?) Blizzara

Position: Neutral

Realm: Light, fighting off the urge to go to the dark.

Rp Sample: Momo walked through the streets on Twilight town,

Special moves:
Special Move 1: Crystal Light
When Momo does this attack, it wipes out enemies within a two mile radius, but each time she uses it, it absorbs her life force.
Special Move 2: Blue Pages
When Momo uses this, she can travel through time, forward or back, but only for a limited time. It varies from three hours, to as long as a month, sometimes even years.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Keyblade Wielder
Victor

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
[Human] Momo Spirit Left_bar_bleue100/100[Human] Momo Spirit Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: [Human] Momo Spirit   [Human] Momo Spirit EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:06 pm

Euhh... you can't have Firaga or any high lvl spells just yet ^^" You start of with Fire like everybody else, Blue Pages seems godmoddish in my opinion 0.0
Back to top Go down
SoulEatersGurl

SoulEatersGurl

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: [Human] Momo Spirit   [Human] Momo Spirit EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:10 pm

ooopsie...I forgot the RP statement....
Back to top Go down
Victor
Keyblade Wielder
Victor

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: [Human] Momo Spirit   [Human] Momo Spirit EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:42 pm

On your character profile there should be spells...

Fire
Thunder
Blizzard
Aero
Magnet
Reflect

you can't have anything except for fire. The others require a amounth of Heartpoint.
Back to top Go down
Axet Rondel
Organization XIII Number II/ Admin
Axet Rondel

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: [Human] Momo Spirit   [Human] Momo Spirit EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:42 pm

We should probably get rid of the spells section on the character creation template........ okay so I dont see too much wrong except for your special moves. Well the first one is over powered, if I remember correctly you said this was your first rp forum, right? Well in these types of forums we cant have moves like those becuase you need to give your opponent a chance to defend themselves, unless it was an npc. I can help you remake them if you want or you can just try again :] Oh and remember, your attacks should be based off your element, or close to your element, so the names may be different.
Back to top Go down
Joord
Keyblade wielder/Founder
Joord

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
[Human] Momo Spirit Left_bar_bleue150/150[Human] Momo Spirit Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Spells:

PostSubject: Re: [Human] Momo Spirit   [Human] Momo Spirit EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:04 am

Mhhh work A Bit on your rp sample , Remove Those spells Only fire For Now . Ummm The first attack Add Damage And Descripe it better . Not Like Elimiates All enemies . cause thats godmod , we work here with Hitpoint system so . And the time Traveling thing , i don't approve it . I approve a speed move but don't do time traveling. ummmmmm also put a cooldown on the moves.
Back to top Go down
https://khchain.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Human] Momo Spirit   [Human] Momo Spirit Empty

Back to top Go down

[Human] Momo Spirit
Page 1 of 1